Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- To make or become a resin
- After putting the coated parts together, Jon waited for the chemical adhesive to resinify
- To become resin-like, resinous
- Exposed to the elements, over time the oil had resinified
to make or become a resin
to become resin-like/resinous
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.