Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A viscous hydrocarbon secretion of many plants, particularly coniferous trees.
- Any of various yellowish viscous liquids or soft solids of plant origin; used in lacquers, varnishes and many other applications; chemically they are mostly hydrocarbons, often polycyclic.
- Any synthetic compound of similar properties.
Terms derived from resin
secretion of plants
viscous liquid of plant origin
similar synthetic compound
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- (transitive) To apply resin to.
- to do something repeatedly