resurge (third-person singular simple present resurges, present participle resurging, simple past and past participle resurged)
- To surge again; to go through a period of renewed vigor or vitality.
- second-person singular present active imperative of resurgō
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of resurgir.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of resurgir.
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of resurgir.