Jump to navigation Jump to search
From Middle English rooves, roves, from Old English hrōfas (nominative and accusative plural of hrōf (“roof”)); equivalent to roof + -s.
- roofs (more common)
- English terms inherited from Middle English
- English terms derived from Middle English
- English terms inherited from Old English
- English terms derived from Old English
- English terms suffixed with -s
- English 1-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- Rhymes:English/uːvz/1 syllable
- Rhymes:English/ʊvz/1 syllable
- English non-lemma forms
- English noun forms
- English irregular plurals ending in "-ves"