same old same-old
Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: same-old, same-old, same-old same-old, same old, same old, same old-same old, and same old same old
- Alternative form of
- 1997, Suzanne Freeman, The Cuckoo Child, →ISBN, page 168:
- "I, for one, am ready for a culinary change of pace," Kit said. "I am just so weary of the same old same-old."
- 2013, Damien Lewis & Morgan Jones, The Siege, →ISBN:
- “So who's holding 'em and why?” Massoud shrugged. “Same old same-old...."
- 2017, Rosalie Stanton, Firsts, →ISBN:
- Same college, same apartment, same old same-old for the rest of time.