Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- Mixed, disordered, shuffled.
- a scrambled TV signal, requiring decryption
- (of eggs) Beaten and cooked.
- He always ate his eggs fried, never scrambled.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
- simple past tense and past participle of