see to it
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (intransitive) to ensure, guarantee, ascertain (that something happens)
- 2019 May 5, Danette Chavez, “Campaigns are waged on and off the Game Of Thrones battlefield (newbies)”, in The A.V. Club:
- As Daenerys has floundered, Sansa has seen to it that people are fed and sheltered—and how many times have we been reminded that those are the concerns of most folk in Westeros and elsewhere?
- Would you please see to it that the kitchen is clean before I get home?
- The security team saw to it that she arrived safely.