Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive) To take part in sexual acts with.
- I wanna sex you up!
- (transitive) To arouse somebody sexually
- Get spanked: it'll sex you up!
- (transitive) To make more sexually attractive.
- Enrique Iglesias' sexed-up music video may have been nixed.
- (transitive) To enhance in terms of fashionable appeal.
- How do I sex up my 3000?
- (transitive) To sensationalize.
- Blair sexed up the evidence to justify his own decision.
- Australia 'sexed up threat posed by Iraq'.
- Australian defence adviser 'sacked for refusing to sex up WMD reports'.