Jump to navigation Jump to search
sharemilker (plural sharemilkers)
- One who takes part in a sharemilking arrangement.
- 1966, N. D. Thompson, The Sharemilkers: A Novel of the Waikato, page 99:
- Many of the houses that sharemilkers were expected to live in were little more than shacks, and it was quite evident that there wouldn't be any improvements made to them.
- 2017, Wytske Chamberlain &, Ward Anseeuw, Inclusive Businesses in Agriculture, →ISBN, page 201:
- The principle of a sharemilk agreement is that the number of cows put in by the sharemilker remains the property of the sharemilker.