Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rhymes: -aɪf
- (African-American Vernacular) Aggressive-looking, tough.
- 1991, “Nasty Bitch”, performed by Bust Down:
- And he knew he was shife, he knew he was hype.
- 1996, “One Day”, performed by UGK (Chad Butler and Bernard Freeman):
- Niggas be lookin' shife, so I look shife back.
- 1998, “Betrayal”, in Moment of Truth, performed by Gang Starr:
- Why'd the game have to go and take the young boy's life / Only the wicked live shife, payin' the price
- 2004, “Let Me Live”, performed by Trae (Frazier Thompson III):
- Let me live my life, y'all know y'all ain't right. / Niggas be so shife, can I do one thang.