Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (Britain, vulgar) fuck off
- (Australian slang, vulgar, transitive) annoy
(Can we date this quote?) (Please provide the book title or journal name):
- Old lady'd be shat off if she knew I was just around the corner.
- 2005, Christos Tsiolkas, Dead Europe, page 252,
- There was no English on it. It was all Hebrew script and I remember it shat me off that I couldn't read it.
- 2006, Tim Winton, Big World, The Turning: Stories, page 2,
- It's not hosing blood that shits me off – it's Angelus itself; I'm going nuts here.
- (annoy): crap off