Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- (idiomatic, intransitive, extremely vulgar, dismissal) To go to hell, to disappear, go away or to screw oneself.
- I wish you'd just fuck off.
- (Britain, idiomatic, transitive, vulgar) To annoy, irritate.
- It really fucks me off when you do that.
- (idiomatic, intransitive, vulgar) To fritter; to fuck around.
- (idiomatic, intransitive, vulgar) To die or leave unexpectedly.
- He fucked off.
- Used other than figuratively or idiomatically: see fuck, off.
go to hell, disappear, screw oneself
to die or leave unexpectedly
- (vulgar, slang) Go away! Get lost!
- (vulgar, slang) Expression of disagreement or disbelief.
- Fuck off! You are joking, aren't you?
- See also Thesaurus:go away
expression of disagreement or disbelief