Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- (used to tell someone to go away): beat it, fuck off, go away, take a hike, piss off, bugger off
- See also Wikisaurus:go away
get lost (third-person singular simple present gets lost, present participle getting lost, simple past got lost, past participle (chiefly British) got lost or (North America, archaic in UK) gotten lost)
- (intransitive) To lose one's way.
- Don't you have a map? How did we get lost?
- I got lost in his reasoning.
- (intransitive) To be absent, to seem to be absent.
- The violins get lost with the rest of the music.