go to hell
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning: see go, to, hell.
- To go out the window; be ruined; be now useless.
- Well, that plan has gone to hell.
- Expression of anger directed at someone in contempt, especially after that individual has done something very wrong.
- Why did Nancy do that to Jake? She can go to hell.
- You want me to voluntarily work the weekend without pay? Go to hell!
- (to be ruined or useless): go out the window, go to pot
- (go to Hell): go to Halifax
- (in imperative): get fucked
to be ruined, become useless