shower of shit
- (pejorative) A mass of something.
- It looks likes we're in for a shower of shit.
1966, Patrick Dennis, Tony:
- Terribly big name of course, but the writing . . . well, I'm afraid it isn't . . . well, to be quite candid about it, it's a perfect shower of shit. Pity.
1989, P. J. O'Rourke, Holidays in hell:
- The whole month here has been one long shower of shit about America, just because we took a punch at the Libyans.
- (pejorative) An individual or group.
- You shower of shit don't have the right to wear a uniform.
1977, Archie Hill, A cage of shadows:
- For Christ's sake, lay off one another - do you hear? You fucking miserable shower of shit.
2006, Nick Talevski, Knocking on Heaven's Door: Rock Obituaries, page 619:
- Never again would the Stones hear his immortal, “Come on my little showers of shit, you're on,” as he herded them towards the stage of some gigantic auditorium.
2009, Larry Harrison, Glimpses of a Floating World, page 21:
- 'Right, lad, stand up! You're going up to A2 landing.' Ronnie was slow to respond, so the screw dragged him to his feet, shouting as though they were on a parade ground. 'Come along, come along! Move yourself, you steaming shower of shit!'