Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
sleazoid (plural sleazoids)
- (slang, derogatory) A sleazy person.
- 2005, Dan Tynan, Computer privacy annoyances:
- But I ultimately discovered how these sleazoids got my number, and got the calls to stop.
- 2008 March 22, Gail Collins, “A Catered Affair”, in New York Times:
- If Paterson had called a press conference and told the state that he had slept around, been careless about the way he spent the money people had donated to his campaign and, in general, had been too familiar with a sleazoid lifestyle that frequently spills over into patronage jobs, bad legislation and pay-for-play government, we could have had the first good-news sex scandal in American political history.