Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive) To make more slender.
2009 July 26, Lawrence Ulrich, “A Redesign Aims Lower and Yet Comes Up Short”, in New York Times:
- There’s no sugar-coating it: this direct-injection V-6 seems a compromise, a slenderized version of the CTS’s 3.6-liter.
- 2011, Amy Cotta, Six Weeks to Skinny Jeans (page 10)
- You will sequence through upper and lower-body exercises that are designed to lift, reduce, and slenderize your hips, thighs, and booty while giving you sleek, sexy arms!
- 2012, Rebecca Apsan, Lessons in Lingerie: Finding Your Perfect Shade of Seduction
- When dressing up for a night out, let's not forget the sex appeal, allure, and slenderizing effect of ultrasheer black hosiery under that little black dress.