Jump to navigation Jump to search
sluight m (genitive singular [please provide], plural [please provide])
- T'eh voish sluight ooasle.
- He is of noble lineage.
- Cha nel sluight echey.
- He has no family.
- T'eh jeh sluight reeghyn Vannin.
- He is descended from the kings of Mann.
- line (ancestry)
- Marrinee va'n sluight echey er dy rieau.
- He comes from a long line of seafaring men.
- T'eh jeh sluight Sostynagh.
- He is of English parentage.
- Ta mee jeh'n sluight jeeragh jeh'n dooinney shen.
- I am a direct descendant of that man.
after "yn", tluight
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.