Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Resembling a snake; long, thin and flexible, or waving about in a snake-like manner; snaky.
- 1886 October – 1887 January, H[enry] Rider Haggard, She: A History of Adventure, London: Longmans, Green, and Co., published 1887, OCLC 1167497017:
- I could, however, clearly distinguish that the swathed mummy-like form before me was that of a tall and lovely woman, instinct with beauty in every part, and also with a certain snake-like grace which I had never seen anything to equal before.
- Characteristic of a snake.
- a snakelike forked tongue
resembling a snake