Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: snowplow
- A vehicle that is used to push snow off surfaces such as roads.
- A device attached to a vehicle to enable it to be used for removing snow.
- A maneuver/manoeuvre in skiing in which the tips of the skis point inwards and the back ends point outwards, imitating a snow plow.
- (transitive) To clear (roads, etc) using a snow plow.
- (intransitive) To perform a snow plow in skiing.
transitive: clear (roads, etc) using a snow plow
intransitive: perform a snowplow in skiing