Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A rocket engine (rocket motor) that uses a solid propellant that, when combusted, generates gases which are used for rocket propulsion.
- A rocket that uses such an engine
- (rocket engine): solid rocket engine (SRE), solid-fueled rocket engine, solid rocket motor (SRM), solid-fueled rocket motor
- (rocket): solid-fueled rocket
- hybrid rocket / hybrid rocket engine / hybrid rocket motor
- liquid rocket / liquid rocket engine / liquid-fueled rocket / liquid-fueled rocket engine / liquid fuel rocket / liquid fuel rocket engine