Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The degree to which something can absorb and/or adsorb
- 1967, Viktor Mikhaĭlovich Vdovenko, Coprecipitation and Adsorption of Radioactive Elements, page 189:
- The data in Figure 1 show that as the HF concentration is increased the sorbability of uranium on both resins first increases and then remains constant.
- 2012, Vladimir V. Rachinskii, The General Theory of Sorption Dynamics and Chromatography, →ISBN:
- Now, according to the conditions of the problem, the substances of the mixture possess different sorbabilities.
- 2012, Shimson Belkin, Environmental Challenges, →ISBN, page 137:
- The compound has become extremely controversial as a result of its high water solubility and low sorbability on soil.