Jump to navigation Jump to search
speedcube (plural speedcubes)
- A puzzle identical in form and function to a Rubik's Cube but often having a different internal mechanism, and designed for optimal speed of use.
- (rare) To engage in speedcubing, the sport of solving a Rubik's Cube at high speed
- 2005, July 27, “Ray Marshall”, in Squaring up to the Rubik challenge:
- Then somebody, not much bigger than a tot, comes along and speedcubes it to perfection.
- 2007, May 6, Rubik's Cube challenges new generation:
- He said it took about eight hours for him to teach Will Smith how to speedcube, and, yes, "He really solves it in the movie."