Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (tiddlywinks) To play a wink so that it comes to rest vertically above some or all parts of another wink.
squop (plural squops)
- (tiddlywinks) A wink that is squopped.
- 1962 December 14, Life, page 121:
- Hold That Squop!
- 2007, Forbes, volume 180, numbers 8-13, page 93:
- In the Cambridge-improved version of tiddlywinks, potting isn't everything. […] Most of the matches I watched during the tournament were defensive struggles like this one, games that came down to squops, gromps and Bristols.
Tiddlywinks lexicon, http://www.tiddlywinks.org/lexicon/