Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- The ideology of striving for competition; achievement-orientation.
- The worship or idealization of success.
- 1999, risshishugi: successism, achievement-orientation, self-help — (in the glossary, at page 231 of A History of Japan - From Stone Age to Superpower, by Kenneth G. Henshall, Palgrave)
- Date unknown: Successism is the mistaken application of worldly standards of success and failure to the work of the ministry of the church. — John A. Kohler, III in Successism and the Church
ideology of striving or competition; achievement-orientation
worship or idealization of success
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked