Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hyphenation: su‧per‧star‧let
superstarlet (plural superstarlets)
- A young superstar
- 1997 June 1, “Features”, in vibe, volume 5, number 5, page 19:
- Sexy superstarlet Toni Braxton lets Michael A. Gonzales behind her bedroom door.
- 2015 October 6, Editors of Entertainment Weekly, “It’s Been Real Award-Show MOMENTS”, in The Must List: Ranking the Best in 25 Years of Pop Culture, Liberty Street:
- Ascendant young superstarlet crowns a big year.
- 1996 January 8, “New York Magazine”, in (Please provide the book title or journal name), volume 29, number 1, page 3:
- Warhol superstarlet Nico gets her posthumous documentary
- 1993, Opera, volume 44, page 923:
- The 26-year-old recording superstarlet has been showered with oceans of hype.
- 1997 January 1, Alan R. Pratt, The Critical Response to Andy Warhol, Greenwood Press, page 11:
- …transformed into a chalky-white "Gene" Harlow, delicately chomped a banana next to a real blond superstarlet, Carol Koshinskie, while a superloud record of "Swan Lake" blasted away in the background.
- 1998, Jonathan Vankin, John Whalen, The Seventy Greatest Conspiracies of All Time: History's Biggest Mysteries, Coverups, and Cabals, Carol Publishing Group, page 223:
- Hoover had bugged JFK's legion love nests and tapped the princess phones of assorted Kennedy playmates, including mob moll Judith Campbell Exner and superstarlet Marilyn Monroe…