Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Adjusted by a tailor, fitted.
- 1963, Margery Allingham, chapter 2, in The China Governess:
- Now that she had rested and had fed from the luncheon tray Mrs. Broome had just removed, she had reverted to her normal gaiety. She looked cool in a grey tailored cotton dress with a terracotta scarf and shoes and her hair a black silk helmet.
- Made by a tailor.
- His expensive tailored shirts didn't look that much better than off-the-rack, but they lasted much longer.
adjusted by a tailor, fitted
made by a tailor
- simple past tense and past participle of