Jump to navigation Jump to search
thanatomicrobiomic (not comparable)
- (biology) Of or pertaining to a thanatomicrobiome.
- 2017 October 12, Gulnaz T. Javan, Sheree J. Finley, Tasia Smith, Joselyn Miller and Jeremy Wilkinson, “Cadaver thanatomicrobiome signatures: the ubiquitous nature of Clostridium species in human decomposition”, in Frontiers in Microbiology:
- In conclusion, here we propose the impact of hypervariable region selection for the 16S rRNA gene in differentiating thanatomicrobiomic profiles to provide empirical data to explain a unique concept, the Postmortem Clostridium Effect.
- 2018, T. Komang Ralebitso-Senior, Forensic Ecogenomics: The Application of Microbial Ecology Analyses in Forensic Contexts (→ISBN), page 136:
- Consequently, the aim of many thanatomicrobiomic decomposition studies is to document microbial successional patterns to produce very reliable means to estimate PMI.