together + -ness
togetherness (countable and uncountable, plural togethernesses)
- (uncountable) The state or quality of being together.
- 2005, Kimberly Joyce in Pretty Persuasion:
- My hope is that the fair will not only raise money for the drama club, but also - kind of - foster a spirit of togetherness among the multicultural community here at Roxbury.
2016 June 27, Daniel Taylor, “England humiliated as Iceland knock them out of Euro 2016”, in The Guardian, London:
- Iceland played with courage, skill and togetherness and might also fancy their chances against France in Sunday’s quarter-final.
- (countable) The result or product of being together.