Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Transsexuality; the state of being transsexual.
1997, A. Spencer Bergstedt, Transition and Beyond, page 28:
- Transfolk are not covered in any applicable laws like Title VII or the ADA - in fact, transsexualism is explicitly excluded from the ADA. Therefore, you have no causes of action against an employer based on federal law.
- 2012, Patrick Slattery, Curriculum Development in the Postmodern Era
- Being a transsexual is not something that can be ignored or suppressed forever. Unlike the fascinations of the cross dresser or the partially altered transgenderist, the absolute compulsion of classical transsexualism is a matter of life and death.
- transsexuality (now more common)
transsexuality — see transsexuality