Jump to navigation Jump to search
- simple past tense and past participle of
- Planted or covered with trees.
- 1995, Stephanie Irving; David Brewster, Northwest Best Places, page 96:
- even in its urban heart, Eugene is more treed than paved.
- 2003, Jack Brink, Archaeology in Alberta, page 25:
- This lends support for the view, propounded to me by landowners in east central Alberta, that the region is now more treed than when it was homesteaded.
- 2003, Alfred Thomas Grove; Oliver Rackham, The Nature of Mediterranean Europe: An Ecological History, page 187:
- Crete is now more wooded (and vastly more treed) than at any time for at least seven hundred years.