Jump to navigation Jump to search
the trouser department
- (euphemistic) A man's penis, or its attributes.
- 1991, Maeve Haran, Having It All:
- From what Mel had said about Garth's attributes in the trouser department, he'd keep falling over his own equipment.
- 1997, Alina Reyes, David Watson, Behind Closed Doors
- Rose wondered if there was something wrong with him in the trouser department. There was a thing her father used to say about boys pulling their foreskin back or it wouldn't work properly when the time came.
- 2009, Kate Copstick, Jamie Maclean, Sex and the Recession
- The Hummersexual is a man so devoid of attractiveness, and so lacking in the trouser department that he only has a chance of getting laid by getting behind the wheel of the biggest, most ridiculously oversized and overpriced passenger vehicle money can buy
- 2010, Simon R. Green, The Good, the Bad, and the Uncanny
- And I know the location of a treasure so splendid that just breathing its name in your ear will bring tears of joy to your eyes and a definite bulge in the trouser department.