Jump to navigation Jump to search
tufted (not comparable)
- Having tufts.
- 1907 August, Robert W[illiam] Chambers, chapter V, in The Younger Set, New York, N.Y.: D. Appleton & Company, OCLC 24962326:
- Breezes blowing from beds of iris quickened her breath with their perfume; she saw the tufted lilacs sway in the wind, and the streamers of rose-tinted wistaria swinging, all a-glisten with golden bees; she saw a crimson cardinal winging through the foliage, and amorous tanagers flashing like scarlet flames athwart the pines.
- 2017 Duck Tales episode 3, 13 minutes
- They're never gonna get that Ottoman tufted in time!
- simple past tense and past participle of