Jump to navigation Jump to search
twofie (plural twofies)
- (informal) A smartphone-taken picture of two people, or one person and an object.
- 2016 February 15, “'Supergirl' Season 1 Spoilers: Melissa Benoist posts Blake Jenner date, Chyler Leigh proud of superhero series”, in International Business Times AU:
- Prior to that, the actress retweeted a "twofie" photo posted by "The Flash" actor Grant Gustin, who is also a "Glee" alum like her.
- 2017 November 4, “Forget the selfie, it's now all about the wefie: Here’s what it says about society’s changing attitudes”, in The Advertiser:
- THE duck face selfie is passe and the fish gape pose so yesterday — now it's all about the twofie, threefie, wefie or usie.
- 2018, Julia Eckel, Jens Ruchatz, Sabine Wirth, Exploring the Selfie: Historical, Theoretical, and Analytical Approaches to Digital Self-Photography, page 345:
- [C]hildren make twofies not only with their parents or friends but also with objects, like a mushroom or a glass with ice cream.