Jump to navigation Jump to search
unbodied (not comparable)
- (archaic) disembodied; without a body; separated from the body
- 1802, William Priest, Travels in the United States of America:
- Immediately the unbodied souls of my ancestors appeared before me.
- 1864, George MacDonald, A Hidden Life and Other Poems:
- Thou who didst come unbodied and alone, Ere yet the sun was set his rule to keep, Or ever the moon shone, Or e'er the wandering star-flocks forth were driven!
- 1917, Charles S. Brooks, There's Pippins And Cheese To Come:
- Their unbodied heads, wherever they may be, are still smiling on the world, despite their divorcement.