un- + dream
undream (third-person singular simple present undreams, present participle undreaming, simple past and past participle undreamed or undreamt)
- (transitive) To dismiss from the imagination as though never dreamed.
- 1876, Fanny Wheeler Hart, Miss Hitchcock's Wedding Dress
- Dreams, whether waking or sleeping ones, continue part of us. We can't undream them. We are roused out of them, but they remain.
- 1880, Theodore Dwight Weld, In Memory: Angelina Grimké Weld
- This is all like a dream now; but I can't undream it, and I can't resist it. I must go.