Jump to navigation Jump to search
- simple past tense and past participle of
- Without equipment.
- Not given the appropriate tools to deal with a situation.
- At six years of age, he was unequipped to deal with the death of his parents.
- 1961 August, M. C. Casson, “Motive power transition in the Liverpool area”, in Trains Illustrated, page 476:
- The only overlap is that fitters of the electric side are responsible for repairing electrical faults in the diesel multiple-units, but even this has led to trouble, as diesel fitters called out to repair a multiple-unit, having diagnosed the fault as electrical, have been unequipped to deal with it.