Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈjunəfɔɹmli/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈjuːnɪfɔːmli/
- Hyphenation: u‧ni‧form‧ly
- In a uniform manner, consistently.
- 1945 July and August, “Notes and News: B.L.A. Leave Trains”, in Railway Magazine, page 231:
- The Pullmans have been painted green, uniformly with the rest of the stock, and only their characteristic outline distinguishes them from the rest of the stock.
- 2022 August 24, Nigel Harris, “Comment: Rail strikes deadlock”, in RAIL, number 964, page 3:
- After decades of observation, it's pretty obvious to me that all governments are uniformly useless at actually running anything, so we need to employ the private sector to do the job for us on properly specified contracts [...].