Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Failing to yield information; uninformative.
- 1903, Harry Leon Wilson, The Lions of the Lord:
- She looked at him closely, with a quick suspicion, but found his profile uninforming; at least of anything needful at the moment.
- 1906, George A. Birmingham, Hyacinth:
- Lady Geoghegan plied hers with questions, and received a series of quite uninforming answers.
- 1921, Harry Leon Wilson, The Wrong Twin:
- The book was profuse in diagrams, and each diagram was profuse in letters of the alphabet, but these he found uninforming.