Jump to navigation Jump to search
unorthodoxy (plural unorthodoxies)
- Lack of orthodoxy; the quality or state of being unorthodox
- 2008 February 15, Ken Johnson, “Striking When the Spirit Was Hot”, in New York Times:
- Where Ms. Rosler’s works exert a fervent but predictable didacticism, Ms. Wilding’s environment conveys an infectious unorthodoxy, a relief from the hierarchical rule of modernist aesthetics over previous decades.
- 2009 January 13, Geoffrey Goodman, “Aubrey Morris”, in The Guardian:
- It was indeed Aubrey's principal hobby, and allowed him to air his unorthodoxies.