Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (manner) In an unwavering manner.
- 1993 Oct, David Brock, “Who is Janet Napolitano?”, in American Spectator, volume 26, number 10, page 20:
- He maintained that position unwaveringly throughout the second round of hearings.
- (frequency) consistently, staunchly.
- 1995 Oct, “Self-esteem: the real story”, in Todays Parent, volume 12, page 74:
- But the authors cover all the stages and issues thoroughly, even if their approach is so unwaveringly politically correct it occasionally loses sight of reality.