Jump to navigation Jump to search
waterjug (plural waterjugs)
- A jug used to hold water.
- 1987, Judith Greene, Memory, thinking and language: topics in cognitive psychology:
- Polson and his colleagues have studied waterjug problems, which involve pouring quantities of water between jugs of different sizes...
- 1997, Roland E Fleischer, Susan C Scott, Rembrandt, Rubens, and the art of their time: recent perspectives
- Torrentius shows a stone waterjug, while Visscher has an ornate ewer, presumably in silver or gilt.