Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (informal) A headstrong, rebellious young person.
- 1992, Mercedes Lackey, The Lark and the Wren:
- Then there was Ruby, who had been a wild child, willful, and determined to be everything her parents hated and feared.
- 1998, Iyanla Vanzant, In the Meantime: Finding Yourself and the Love You Want:
- Paula was a wild child! She like to party and have fun, and it was quite obvious that she was looking for a man to party and have fun with her.
- 2004, Heather McDonald, Pamela S Ward, An Almost Holy Picture
- His son with the uncombed black hair is now fifteen and is known around Truro as "that wild child, Angel Martinez".
- 2005, Joan Anderson, A Walk on the Beach: Tales Of Wisdom From An Unconventional Woman:
- "I was a wild child," she said, sounding devilish, "never did get tamed. My mother thought I was incorrigible. She called me bad, beautiful, and selfish […]