Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In a wild, uncontrolled manner.
- He swung wildly at the guy's head, but ended up on the floor.
- 2011 October 1, Phil Dawkes, “Sunderland 2 - 2 West Brom”, in BBC Sport:
- Steve Bruce's side have swung from highs to lows in what has been at best a wildly inconsistent start to the season. They experienced a microcosm of this within the opening 45 minutes at the Stadium of Light.
- 2021 March 10, “Stop & Examine”, in RAIL, number 926, page 70:
- "From behind the counter of this provincial train station coffee shop, Joanna was barista and unofficial shrink to wildly varied London-bound travellers," writes author Laline Paull. Confessions of a Barista on Platform 1 was published on February 9 by The Firle Press [...].
- To a ridiculous or extreme degree; extremely.