Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (idiomatic) To improvise; to make things up or figure things out as one goes; to perform with little or no preparation.
- I don't know their system, but I think I can wing it.
- I didn't study for today's test, so I'll have to wing it.
- 2017 January 20, Annie Zaleski, “AFI sounds refreshed and rejuvenated on its 10th album, AFI (The Blood Album)”, in The Onion AV Club:
- Plus, early in a career, bands are typically winging it from a creative standpoint; after awhile, acts figure out what they’re doing right (or wrong), and are more deliberate about songcraft and execution.