Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: préparation
- præparation (archaic)
- (uncountable) The act of preparing or getting ready.
- That which is prepared.
- (countable) A substance, especially a remedy, that is prepared.
- The traditional remedy is a bitter preparation made from steamed herbs.
- (music) Any of the objects placed between the strings of a prepared piano.
act of preparing or getting ready
a substance that is prepared
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
preparation (plural preparationes)