Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: préparation
- præparation (archaic)
- (uncountable) The act of preparing or getting ready.
- (uncountable) The state of being prepared; readiness.
- (countable) That which is prepared.
- (Judaism) The day before the Sabbath or other Jewish feast-day.
- Devotional exercises introducing an office.
- (music) The previous introduction, as an integral part of a chord, of a note continued into a succeeding dissonance.
that which is prepared
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
preparation (plural preparationes)