Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /dɪˈvəʊʃənəl/
- (General American) IPA(key): /dɪˈvoʊʃənəl/
- Rhymes: -əʊʃənəl
devotional (plural devotionals)
- A brief religious service.
- To prepare for leading a devotional, select a theme appropriate to the occasion.
- A textor piece of music or writing to be used for devotion.
- Each page of the book offers a short devotional that inspires thought and self-reflection.
- (usually religious) Of or pertaining to devotion or worship.
- She spent much time playing devotional music.