Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (uncountable) Graphism of symbols such as letters that express some meaning.
- (uncountable) Something written, such as a document, article or book.
- (uncountable) The process of representing a language with symbols or letters.
- (countable) A work of an author.
- (countable) The style of writing of a person.
- I can't read your writing.
- (as a modifier) Intended for or used in writing.
- a writing table
- (written letters or symbols that express some meaning): text
- (something written): document, manuscript, text
- (process of representing a language with symbols or letters):
- (work of an author): work
- (the style of writing of a person): hand, handwriting
- (intended for or used in writing): alphabet, character, ideogram, logogram, pictogram, script, syllabary, writing system
Terms derived from writing
written letters or symbols
process of representing a language
style of writing
made for or used in writing