Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- That was written; written.
For usage examples of this term, see Citations:escrito.
- A typescript, embossed or pressed manuscript or document
- A literary or scientific journal entry
- A legal demand or allegation with regards to a cause or disagreement
- A ray with a pointed snout, white stomach, reddish-gray back, strewn with white, motted hazel, and black spots.
- Having stains or scratches resembling writing
- Masculine singular past participle of escribir.