Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (US) IPA(key): /jɔɹ ˈɡaɪzəz/, /ˈjɔɹ ɡaɪzəz/, /jɹ̩ ˈɡaɪzəz/, /ˈjɹ̩ ɡaɪzəz/, enPR: yôr gīʹzəz, yôrʹ gīzəz, yr gīzʹəz, yrʹ gīzəz
- (proscribed, colloquial, chiefly Canada, US, Australia, New Zealand) Possessive of .
- 2000, Linkin Park Web Interview 
- I know that in your guys's official bio from Warner that it says you would tour with anyone because your music touches so many genres.
- 2002, Sandy Shanks, Impeachment 
- “I don’t believe that a seven-year term of office for our president should be of any particular concern to you, Mr. Kelly.”
- “Well, it is, but that is your guys’s problem.[”]
- 2004, Napoleon Dynamite
- Hey can I use your guys's phone for a sec?
- 2005, Megan, Age 14, in Weight Loss Success Stories 
- I still have about 30 lbs to lose, which I would love to lose in 3 months..and after reading all your guys's stories I have gained even more motivation.
- 2006, Tony Kapel, A Letter to the Parents of 
- “Man your guys’s room is bigger then mine — man you got a balcony — I don’t have a balcony.”
- 2000, Linkin Park Web Interview